Free Adult Sex Chat Rooms

L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
It is you that's angry us lot laff lf at ya. We ain't one bit angry
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
When names start being called that's when the person is raging . So its not me thats looking angry
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Lol but like your status shows the real you that's what you want. Do you need to maybe log off jugs and realise us lot have a life outside chat unlike you. You really need to gerra grip of ya sen making up ya stories
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
I don't need to do fuck all . Im happy at home and in life. Not living a lie
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Hahaha yea you really seem it! Meddling
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
I will log off when I'm deed
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
This is exactly the reason you can't handle the chat room zzzzzzzzz
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
Exactly ! Thanks for clearing that up.
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Your welcome. Don't try taking on the big girls again OK or meddling with ya unwanted lies and manipulation. Save that for your fake tit pics... Laffs
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Hahahaha pump pump pump.. Bit of a shit app that ya can tell.. Just saying.. I were creased up you do give me a laff
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Do you think bigger curvy girls are inferior jugs?
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
So why ya sticking jibes on about bigger and Chunky. It's a pretty shit come back considering fellas generally love curves.. Real curves lol
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Oh how I'm giggling at the deletes already. People have already seen ya anger jugs pmsl
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
Jibes? Look i don't think anyone is better than anyone else. Every cunt got curves . Wtf u on
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
Deletes?
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
Yes don't pretend you ain't just deleted about 5 comments we see you do it all the time. If ya gonna say it leave it there. HAVE SOME BALLS
Bigjugs
Bigjugs
Touche.. liked that one
M
Muggymike
Laffin@have some balls..ohhh the double standards
L
LIL_WHITE_FOX
I'll just keep sitting here laffin at her attempts to rile when she just makes herself look jealous and bitter and a bully whilst we crease ourselves... The end
Back