Free Adult Sex Chat Rooms

Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
Lol told you an ample sarcastic Scottish lass can't be his cup of tea...lv dealt with the rejection and today lm stronger lm not being numero 362 on his list : )
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
Dont blame you i would never be someones sloppy 362nds your atleast in the 200's for me...lol...xx
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
Lol l know , how very dare he!! gee lm flattered so there's only at least 199 before me : )
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
Dam cheek of him twat..hes giving a good go tho he might make his way round to you yet..lol..you should be flattered gorgeous theres some stunning women in the list..xx
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
Lol he's maybe got a system in process , if it's alphabetically he's maybe no in the S yet....he can chap on just don't chap on my profile as there'll be no reply : )
Mmmm No.199 and lm guessing the rating is our bodies...damn my old bangers have let me down!!
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
He might be dislexic or thinks an S is a wiggly worm.. New ratings will be out soon and i think you will moving on up for sure. I dont see a persons body first i see there personality and inner light.........................lol
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
Well his wiggly worm isn't working for bait by the looks of it lol.youve pulled that back ; ) so l will soon be 198? and that is exactly as it should be but def isn't in here
Back