Free Adult Sex Chat Rooms

Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
I didn't : (......( wipes a tear ) ......the feeling of rejection is real lol
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
Awwe bless ye i can do a post for you gorgeous cant believe he left you out what a twat.. dont cry baby it will all be ok, we love ye still..xx
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
Aww shucks : ) too kind , it's fine l will cope...just!...hopefully when l wake tomorrow the hurt will be gone ; )
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
Tomorow is a new day brush yourself off and start again you can do it just be string...lol
Honestly i cant believe he left you out. I mean has he seen your avatar..? Fucking amazing rack by the way..xx
He was sending messages to women who havent been active for over 6months.. what a plonker...
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
I will find that strength within and get back up again : ) surely my rack wasn't even to lure him , sadly then he'll never be seduced by my sarcastic Scottish charm lol
He maybe hopes he can entice them back ; )
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
More chance of them never coming back now they be running for the hills now.. to be honest i only saw your gorgeous rack after i saw your Scottish sarcastic charm..xx
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
Lol probably my sarcastic charm is better than the rack...who needs tits when my words can seduce the mind : )
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
You had me at rack all went blank after that....xx
NorthernRuff69
NorthernRuff69
@Scottishlass07 how come your awake at this un-godly hour..? Not waiting for the morning paint are you...? Xx
Scottishlass07
Scottishlass07
na l need to wake the painter lol...fuck knows lm sure lm nocturnal at times...same could be asked what are you doing awake still x
Back