Free Adult Sex Chat Rooms

D
davesparkles
where do I begin :) looking for some fun with right guy as new to this and unsure , how about you ?
N
Norman1958
Me to need to play and see how it goes
N
Norman1958
now what do we do , lol
D
davesparkles
sorry lost the plot for a minute , what you wanting to try ? are you married etc ?
N
Norman1958
Yes married , would love to suck on a cock and take it from there.
D
davesparkles
sounds good to me im new to all this and assume you are ? so start with some cock play ? I am small cocked so don't want to disappoint if that's ok with you ?
N
Norman1958
That’s ok mines small to, just need to find a way of getting together ?
N
Norman1958
Got a bit of twitch going on now lol
D
davesparkles
lol where about are you ?
N
Norman1958
Herhersett
N
Norman1958
Need a wank bad
D
davesparkles
spooky I go to the social club and queens head occansionly maybe I've seen you without knowing lol
Do you need me to wank you as I would like to do that , would like to have a try at sucking you if you would like that to ?
D
davesparkles
incase we do meet up which I hope we can please tell me what you are fully wanting / into so as not to get crossed wires or push boundaries on either side , thank you
N
Norman1958
Yes us queens head a lot to eat . Do pop in for a pint in the day sometimes. Would like to do same for you . I’m stroking right now .
N
Norman1958
I’m Derek
N
Norman1958
I’m sure we can sort out what we both need , we can take it as far as we can and both enjoy
D
davesparkles
ok what days and times are you free generally ? and maybe can arrange a meet soon if you like ?
N
Norman1958
I’m about most days . Not evenings
D
davesparkles
cool maybe we could meet up some time next week ?
N
Norman1958
Ok where ?
Back