Female to male trans man on offer

TRICKYFTM01

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
94
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20251129_223850.jpg
    20251129_223850.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 54

Funtimes6989

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
184
Reaction score
80
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Nice pussy
 

craiglo

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
3
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
would love to try your new pussy
 

daydreamer69

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
97
Reaction score
31
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Hey let's see what happens when we both have ideas to shear together x lets make it a date xx
 

Casanovatty

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
7
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Most definitely interested that pussy is amazing x
 

Funboiwilly

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Hey very interested
 

Smiffy

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
713
Reaction score
228
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Stunning pussy where are you located xx
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
239
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Thats a pretty coochie
 

sheps2

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Where are you located
 

HungNorfolkM

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
109
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Fuck
 

Nowetalking0608

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
19
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Pussy looks nice and tight love to
 
Back
Top