Is it wrong .

Alwayshorny4029

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Is it wrong of me that I take advantage of a neighbours relative who is only 26. She is nearly half my age but I can't stop flirting with her. when I do get the opportunity to go round to her's we end up fucking even though im old enough to be her dad. She is a squirter when she cums and I swear I only fuck her to watch her squirt it don't bother me me if I don't cum.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is it wrong of me that I take advantage of a neighbours relative who is only 26. She is nearly half my age but I can't stop flirting with her. when I do get the opportunity to go round to her's we end up fucking even though im old enough to be her dad. She is a squirter when she cums and I swear I only fuck her to watch her squirt it don't bother me me if I don't cum.
Don’t overthink it … lifes for living live it

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not at all, given the chance I would do the same

Blueeyes82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As long as she’s into it nope you’re not wrong at all

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Perfectly fine. Fill her with your spunk though, for goodness sake

Alwayshorny4029

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Perfectly fine. Fill her with your spunk though, for goodness sake
Oh I have done several times I always get enjoyment from watching her squirt multiple times. I have no intention of getting her pregnant though lol

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No bro you are both adults. I have been in so many similar situations and my advice is to make the most of it

Back