A surprise at the horse show

slutLorraine51x

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So what would you do if you are at a horse show with me and you went off to get a coffee and when you came back to the horsebox, you noticed a young girl in her tight jodhpurs and tight riding top chatting with me and then you came behind me squeeze my bum and said who is that? And I said that she was surprised would you like your surprise in the horsebox or would you like to drag her in there yourself?
IMG_9678.jpeg

DPDevon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So what would you do if you are at a horse show with me and you went off to get a coffee and when you came back to the horsebox, you noticed a young girl in her tight jodhpurs and tight riding top chatting with me and then you came behind me squeeze my bum and said who is that? And I said that she was surprised would you like your surprise in the horsebox or would you like to drag her in there yourself?
View attachment 154989
Do we not both get to unwrap the surprise?

Tony1234

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 154989
We would both drag her into the horse box,I would remove her top and jodphurs as you start to remove my riding jacket and pull down my jodphurs your hands now on my boxers ready to pull them down and expose me to your young companion.

Back