external cam

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
anyone know how to change laptop cam to webcam on here can do it fine other sites cant see option on here

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You probably have to do it in your web browser settings, since it's a browser-based website rather than an app.
My guess is if you go into the browser settings and look under permissions you might find camera and then you can choose which of the two cameras to use.
Or even in you computer control panel. Set the plug in device as the default...

I haven't got a second camera to test it though. So I don't know if either of those are a real solution

Reactions: him
Y

YawkieTalkie

You probably have to do it in your web browser settings, since it's a browser-based website rather than an app.
My guess is if you go into the browser settings and look under permissions you might find camera and then you can choose which of the two cameras to use.
Or even in you computer control panel. Set the plug in device as the default...

I haven't got a second camera to test it though. So I don't know if either of those are a real solution
you need a 2nd camera..

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
if you want to use a webcam then go into the laptop settings and look for hardware. Find the laptop cam and disaable it. When you next cam it should only find the external webcam

Back