Looking to explore - boyfriend is boring

S

SussexGuy47

My profile will explain things in a lot more detail, but I would love to explore a little on here - get to know some interesting people, and maybe take the dive into a much more fulfilling sexual world.

Very much interested and genuine, but please don't be vague or boring.
Open to dms, or messages here, and just seeing where things go.
Is this
Still current ..
If so plz inbox me.we must chat further..

S

SussexGuy47

Totally genuine, just waiting on interesting messages from guys who offer more than hi, and actually tell me a little about themselves.
We have similar
Backgrounds
Wanting v similar things
Plz get in touch..

nostrings80088

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My profile will explain things in a lot more detail, but I would love to explore a little on here - get to know some interesting people, and maybe take the dive into a much more fulfilling sexual world.

Hi, I would like to chat if you're up for it and am in Dorset.

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Would love to explore with you

ThickHips

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still in the exact same situation, I just ask you read my bio, and don't just write "hi" to me, as it feels like we're starting at day dot.

warmjohn

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your partner. Things can get a bit same old same old sometimes. If you would like to add erotic massage as a new experience to explore I would be happy to discuss that with you. As always desecration would be observed and the outcome could be.. lets just say.. "significant."

Cam1078

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hey Thick hips ;) I hope you are well, after reading your post I can say I am in the exact same boat but with my GF!!! I’d love to get to know you abit more and hopefully we can help eachother out…. Drop me a pm I’m a 25 year old Male, free always and can travel xxx

Back