Let’s see those toys in use. Using them yourself or using them on your partner, let’s see what fun is had.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great pictures, love watching woman touch and toy themselves it turns me on so much. God I gotta have a wank now!

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If this site had a video uploading option I’d love to watch and wank while hearing them moaning and their breathing getting deeper. Till the climax. So hot.
Agreed. We seem to have more videos than pics so would have plenty to upload. That’s definitely one for the site admins.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Agreed. We seem to have more videos than pics so would have plenty to upload. That’s definitely one for the site admins.
I imagine you do, plenty for the wank bank.. I’ve got a few videos as mementos from ex partners showing me touching themselves and using toys.. not saying that I’d upload them as I don’t have their permission and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be happy with their bodies on the net.. but they are sexy vids for me to look back on and remember the good times while knocking one out haha.

Back