Gangbang pull my knickers off

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Definitely would love to pull your knickers off, and fuck your gorgeous bum with my strap-on.
Lisa xxx
I need my knickers pulled off and laid out over a table before been fucked. Would you enjoy watching cos I think I’d quite like knowing I’m been fucked while the wife watches. Hope you’d let him cum too then maybe you can taste med I once went on a hen do and fucked a guy before going home and telling my hubby to taste me while I asked if how naughty I was for coming home with cum all over me. I like been a naigggg slut

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Let's rip your knickers off and put them in my pocket

Jamesok122

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I need my knickers pulled off and laid out over a table before been fucked. Would you enjoy watching cos I think I’d quite like knowing I’m been fucked while the wife watches. Hope you’d let him cum too then maybe you can taste med I once went on a hen do and fucked a guy before going home and telling my hubby to taste me while I asked if how naughty I was for coming home with cum all over me. I like been a naigggg slut
That sounds hot as fuck xxxx
Let's rip your knickers off and put them in my pocket
yes you can do that x

Jamesok122

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
7E55B96E-8617-46C6-A0BB-6CB3E585DD3D.jpeg

Back