What are your favourite fetishes?

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Enthusiasm is my fetish. It's always great great getting a blowjob or being rimmed. If a obedient woman enjoys it it's amazing

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A nice neck… especially if you can see it because the woman has her hair all piled up to expose it. Love having a woman straddled and impaled on me riding my shaft with her hair piled up like that too - hell, I have a piled up hair fetish as well as a sexy neck one too!

Nik25

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What kind of fetishes really turn you on? Xx
My biggest turn on is really desire to get off, watching someone/walking in on someone get themselves off or then joining in because they need it

FairHair

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Women with no bra and panties dressed in a short skirt also men with no underwear and zip down.

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not sure it's quite a fetish, but love nipple and breast play, my nipples are really sensitive - It turns me on even just seeing nipples outlined through clothes, the beautiful variety size and shape of breasts, areola and nipples.....both men and women

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a kink or fetish, my husband has a thing for girls wearing leggings, especially if they are barefoot and able to see a thong or g string through the fabric and also when you can see the thong or g string riding above the waistband

Luckily for him I’m often in leggings, which you can sometimes see the outline of my thong and I’m always barefoot

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can’t say that either of us has any real fetishes. Definitely a few kinks though. Sarah loves being spanked when she’s being fucked, not particularly out there but that’s what she likes and we have a couple of toys such as paddles that get brought in to play sometimes. I love watching her using toys. The one I like most is a 12” suction dildo. I could sit there for hours playing with my cock whilst watching her slide up and down on it.

jonnyfive

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a kink or fetish, my husband has a thing for girls wearing leggings, especially if they are barefoot and able to see a thong or g string through the fabric and also when you can see the thong or g string riding above the waistband

Luckily for him I’m often in leggings, which you can sometimes see the outline of my thong and I’m always barefoot
I love leggings too. Where the g string is above the waist band at the back is called a whale tail. I’m sure your hubby knows this :)

RobinWandle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Again, not sure whether my likes are kinks or fetishes, but I like...

• Satin, silk or polyester ladies' underwear (both wearing it or feeling male/female wearing it)
• BBWs (have usually had plus size girlfriends in the past)
• Riding my face (male or female)

Currently have cravings for...

• Bottoming for CD/TV/TG/TS
• A guy who's advertising use of his fucking machine (would ideally like him to watch)
• Sharing a double-ended flashlight
• Sharing a double-ended dildo (male or female)
• Mutual wanking / wank meet
• Cumming on someone's arse
• 69ing a guy
• Being fucked by a guy with a belly & small cock (ideally in front of a mirror)
• Being pegged (ideally in front of a mirror)
• Getting on my knees (poss. in public) while a clothed woman opens her legs for me to eat her out (bonus points if I can help her squirt on my face)
• Any fun with someone 60yo+

Last edited:

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a thing for ladies bare feet , was once lucky enough to meet with a lady who enjoyed hers being massaged , licked and having her toes sucked.

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a thing for ladies bare feet , was once lucky enough to meet with a lady who enjoyed hers being massaged , licked and having her toes sucked.
You’ll love me then. As previously mentioned I’m always barefoot

Buzzy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Love to see you in panties

Buzzy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I Like a nice older woman wearing sheer white panties and I come from behind and rub my hard dick ip and down on her panty ass. Then I cum on them

Back