• Yes lots of times

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No, never happens

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Revisiting this thread as last weekend my husband and I did meet another couple from here. Whilst I never had any intention on meeting anyone here, we started chatting to @Celticshooter and his lovely wife. After a few weeks of messaging here, we swapped numbers and have exchanged naughty pics and videos and also done naughty skype sessions - all as a couple. We eventually agreed to meet in a hotel about half way between where we all live where there was no pressure.

I’m not going to indulge too much info but we all had an amazing time, and for me and my husband, it was our first experience of being with another couple. Another meeting is being planned and we can’t wait.

So, to answer the title of this thread, yes, people do meet if you actually show an interest in them as a person. The way some of the men act on here is desperate and that is being polite! Literally jumping onto every ‘new’ female registration, begging them to chat and wanting to know where they are from. If you are so desperate to get your dick wet, go and register to a hook up or dating site. The last time I looked, this is neither!

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to meet up with someone a couple of years ago. I think a lot of people need to keep their expectations realistic. Firstly this site is advertised as being for chat rather than meeting up , also there are all sorts of other things to factor in such as location and whether you have somewhere comfortable such as your own place where you can relax properly and enjoy each others company.

To be fair at least this site is free and having used a variety of dating and chat sites since I split with my ex it seems fine. It is also worth remembering that just because we are all on here we may not be looking for the same things. I have always tried to be polite and not pester anyone which I think is the best approach.

Yes there are fakes and scams , however that is true of life in general I will end by saying .Good luck to all the genuine people out there

T

Turkeycocky

So many time wasters on here it’s a fucking waste of time. Better off on Lit and grab some Brits. Far better responses, more intelligent too.

Lostcause

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Seen and read the posts and everyone has a valid point but i must agree that most men that come on here come across very desperate but also they are very wary as there is a lot of fakes and scams on here too . But you must understand this site is not really a dating site and men on here can be pushy but all saying that i have met 2 nice ladies on here Maria35 and southerngirl54 which i met last year both said the reason they met me was that i didn't sound desperate and that i wasn't pushy and all 3 of us had a wonderful time

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So many time wasters on here it’s a fucking waste of time. Better off on Lit and grab some Brits. Far better responses, more intelligent too.
To be fair mate, you’ve been on here a month and as has been said many times, this is a chat site. Although there’s an area for hookups and meets that is not the main point or aim of the site. Use your head, see past the time wasters and try and engage with people and things might happen. Not sure what you’re expecting after a month.

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Revisiting this thread as last weekend my husband and I did meet another couple from here. Whilst I never had any intention on meeting anyone here, we started chatting to @Celticshooter and his lovely wife. After a few weeks of messaging here, we swapped numbers and have exchanged naughty pics and videos and also done naughty skype sessions - all as a couple. We eventually agreed to meet in a hotel about half way between where we all live where there was no pressure.

I’m not going to indulge too much info but we all had an amazing time, and for me and my husband, it was our first experience of being with another couple. Another meeting is being planned and we can’t wait.

So, to answer the title of this thread, yes, people do meet if you actually show an interest in them as a person. The way some of the men act on here is desperate and that is being polite! Literally jumping onto every ‘new’ female registration, begging them to chat and wanting to know where they are from. If you are so desperate to get your dick wet, go and register to a hook up or dating site. The last time I looked, this is neither!
And there it is right there.

@CurvyMelanie88 has laid it out clearly. We were not looking for a hookup but spending time chatting and getting to know Melanie and her fella led from one thing to another and after a number of weeks a meet was arranged. No pressure at all to jump in to that hotel room and start rattling each other. If it didn’t happen then there would have been no issue and I’m sure we would still be chatting now. Maybe we would have tried again further down the line and things would have progressed.

As it was we made the effort and spent the time chatting, swapping pics and vids, then some Skype sessions before we arranged to actually meet. The time spent engaging with each other as couples paid off. We met up, had a few drinks which led on to an amazing night and we’re planning to do it all again.

If you want an instant hookup, the opportunity to shoot your muck up someone who wants the same then crack on, no one on here is likely to judge you for that, but you’re definitely on the wrong site. There is plenty of other sites that will cater to your needs. Just remember to pay your monthly subscription to them though.

Last edited:

Lostcause

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like many ppl have said this is a chat site not a hookup site i spent many a time sifting through the fakes and scam artist but i only had one thought in mind that was too chat too as many ppl as i could i didn't set out to hook up with anybody that was further from my mind but i did eventually connect with two amazing ladies but after many a text phone chat zoom chats etc we all 3 did hook up but i assure you it didn't start out that we were looking for a hookup it progressed that way which led to a wonderful night with Maria35 and southernlady but i say again i never came across to them as desperate or overbearing on them or basically looking to get my rocks off that wasn't my intention but things naturally led to that and we all 3 of us have become really good friends which really was my intention in the first place but we have a bonus of having that extra

T

Turkeycocky

That’s probably the best and concise advice you could ever give to an ancient Brit. Thank you so much Lauren. X

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A phenomenal number of women on here are fake. A phenomenal number of men on here are queueing up to be the first man to comment on the fake woman’s post.
That makes it really difficult to build relationships.
As such, I treat it purely as a chat site and nothing more. If something ever happens, that’s great. But it’s no drama if it doesn’t

Airrad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts and particular a pattern:

Guys posts: Rarely any replies
Girls posts: Lots of replies but rarely any follow up posts from the OP

So I was wondering if people legit meet up. Not hating or complaining about it as I've met many people online with different sites that weren't designed as a hook up. I'm interested to know.
I haven't met anyone yet and no one seems close enough

Back