Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

hugedirection

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts and particular a pattern:

Guys posts: Rarely any replies
Girls posts: Lots of replies but rarely any follow up posts from the OP

So I was wondering if people legit meet up. Not hating or complaining about it as I've met many people online with different sites that weren't designed as a hook up. I'm interested to know.

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have had one meet, took a lot to arrange, understandable. On here as a couple so maybe presents more opportunity.

I think you’re right though, blokes seem to get less replies but I think there’s maybe a bit of saturation. If you look through this part of the site there seems to be a hell of a lot more posts from blokes giving it the old ‘got a massive cock, any sluts interested in a hook up? Little to no replies. Then the flip side is ‘Dirty slut looking for some massive cock to fill me up’ Loads of replies, then nothing back from the OP.

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

So I was wondering if people legit meet up. Not hating or complaining about it as I've met many people online with different sites that weren't designed as a hook up. I'm interested to know.
Take it as it is, a chat sight nothing more. Celticshooter summed it all up. Don't bank on getting meets or you just get thirsty and sound needy

S

SussexGuy47

Probably overall
ALOT more M then F on here.. .
As Celtic said there is a lot of.. .
I've got a Big cock
Who wants it.. ....
Couldn't imagine hearing that out shopping Now could you!!!!
Think it's a case of ....IF your lucky Enough...
Has been said many times
It's Just CHAT...
Not sure how many are ..
1.Original...
2.Real...
3.Genuine...

Just my observation!!!

LincsLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
From a female perspective…. It’s the same begging men on every single post and you can smell the desperation. Those are the men you know to avoid so probably don’t get replies. Plus you can’t see inbox messages you have no idea what replies people actually get. People do meet, I’ve chatted to quite a few that have but I think it’s just a case of the circumstances fall right. If I was looking for meets I’d avoid a lot of the regular posters like the plague lol.

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
From a female perspective…. It’s the same begging men on every single post and you can smell the desperation. Those are the men you know to avoid so probably don’t get replies. Plus you can’t see inbox messages you have no idea what replies people actually get. People do meet, I’ve chatted to quite a few that have but I think it’s just a case of the circumstances fall right. If I was looking for meets I’d avoid a lot of the regular posters like the plague lol.
Completely agree with this. There so many desperado’s on here, one in particular, who practically jumps onto every new female that registers, begs to meet people and then calls them out to be fake (which to be fair they most probably are) because they never replied.

Personally I’m not here to meet people. Happy to chat, share pics, roleplay and maybe even swap numbers but that’s as far as it goes. If I was to arrange a meet, it would be done with my husband and arranged away from here. As far as I’m aware this is a chat forum. If you want to meet someone I suggest signing up to a dating or hook up site

M

MAJA82

I think the challenge is knowing who is real

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Completely agree with this. There so many desperado’s on here, one in particular, who practically jumps onto every new female that registers, begs to meet people and then calls them out to be fake (which to be fair they most probably are) because they never replied.

Personally I’m not here to meet people. Happy to chat, share pics, roleplay and maybe even swap numbers but that’s as far as it goes. If I was to arrange a meet, it would be done with my husband and arranged away from here. As far as I’m aware this is a chat forum. If you want to meet someone I suggest signing up to a dating or hook up site
Spot on! The one and only meet we had that was linked to this site was initiated on here, there was a little bit of chat then it was taken away from here. It took a while with quite a lot of conditions that both parties set, and quite a bit of planning before it happened.

Olderorny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have to agree with most of the above….but…..I was very lucky to meet a very special lady in here before covid. Months of chatting led to a meet for coffee and a chat. Again, weeks of chat and being a gent…..the rest I will leave for your imagination .
Needless to say there are some genuine lads and lasses out there….but the phrase…. needle in a hay stack does come to mind.
There is always a lot of Bravado in chat, but for me, when it comes to it….i need to feel a connection before considering a meet……maybe that’s why I have only met once!
Enjoy

hugedirection

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes it's because the forum was local hookups etc. I've found meeting online from Tinder to Tumblr a lot more successful with ground work in etc

O

oobad84

Like the real world, women are the gate keepers to sex. And most women probably already have enough contacts to not need this site for hookups.

Others prefer anonymity.

All you can do is be yourself and if it's meant to be it will be :)

headgush58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hint when you see girls who have joined here 2019 20 and 0 for messages 0 for likes and what ever on their profile kinda sums it up and for some of the girls maybe a handful I would even chat with. Take it for what it is .

Lostcause

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Its very rare you do get hookups on here and i agree with ladies that there are a lot of desperados on here and are at best not the most tactful when they have a conversation then on the other hand you get a lot of fake women advertising supposed chats but are in fact from adult chat sites from eastern europe or somewhere so this site in general needs to be taken with a pinch of salt

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve met one women off here about two yrs ago. Unfortunately when you’re a regular guy on here and comment on more than one post you get classed as “desperate” sorry but that’s not the case! Men create this thing called testosterone in there body naturally and for me it just makes me horny as fcuk 24/7 so I just like to fuck a lot! One thing is for sure there is definitely a lot of fake posts on here from so called women normally along the line of “bored and lonely anyone about” then never heard from again! I come one here every now and again but I have other sites I use for more regular meets with genuine people.

LincsLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve met one women off here about two yrs ago. Unfortunately when you’re a regular guy on here and comment on more than one post you get classed as “desperate” sorry but that’s not the case! Men create this thing called testosterone in there body naturally and for me it just makes me horny as fcuk 24/7 so I just like to fuck a lot! One thing is for sure there is definitely a lot of fake posts on here from so called women normally along the line of “bored and lonely anyone about” then never heard from again! I come one here every now and again but I have other sites I use for more regular meets with genuine people.
No. Being a regular commenter and being desperate are two very different things. It’s nothing to do with testosterone. More to do with begging/creepiness.

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No. Being a regular commenter and being desperate are two very different things. It’s nothing to do with testosterone. More to do with begging/creepiness.
Your going to get people like that on any site unfortunately

Lofty1234

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm sooo desperate for attention that's why I'm on here lol.
Tbh I come on here for the banter and just to have a laugh. I can imagine a female posting something and 100 guys jump on it. A guy posts, and unless it has substance no replies.
I have shared stuff with girls on here, and I was very lucky to actually meet a lady close to where I live. I didn't particularly look for it, the timing was just right I guess. I'm married so hooking up is not on my radar. If it happened again so be it. But conversation for me and a little flirting is more than enough for me

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm always down for meets.
:cool:

I don't travel though.

It is hard though when you don't know how to attract the kind of attention that you want. I think Lofty's put it really beautifully. I much in the same boat, desperate for attention and this is a convenient space to satisfy that desire. Lofty, it seems, is pretty clear on what it is that he wants, and he has a reasonable method for attracting that thing and he's in a reasonable location to pursue that want.

For anyone here who has kids, or has at least seen a child before, if one of your kids, it doesnt even have to be a kid, it could be like Steph from Calculus class, walked into a McDonalds and insisted on a bouncy castle.... Or while you were preparing their favourite meal they walked into the kitchen and demanded that you go on an international vacation on Tuesday afternoon before the wife gets back...And that child didn't, you know, have money prepared to pay for either of those things or didn't do anything to deserve some sort of special treatment.

In fact, instead, they insulted you and called you fake 'you're a fake guardian, you're not even a real parent, prove you are my mum, bring me milk' and on top of all that, you weren't really even in an appropriate place to satisfy either of their desires even if you wanted to, like McDonalds doesn't do bouncy castles, they do other fun things...international vacations take time and planning and passports and dinner's getting cold...... how would you respond to that child? even for people who don't have kids I'm sure you can imagine how you might respond to that child's demands... if like a random strangers child came up to you and started making these demands....

But, sometimes, when that kid turns boneless into a pile of 'I want ice cream now' I look at them and think, 'yeah kid, me too.' And we go off and have ice cream. {like if it is my kid....I never do that with random stranger's kids...or Steph from Calculus}

Blue_eyes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Like you firefly I am game to meet up but it's hard to find the right one as I don't have kids and single and I can travel to meet up for the right female X

Back