Fuck me whilst husband watches

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My husband has a fantasy of watching another guy have his way with me. What would you do to me whilst he watches ?

Love oral sex, having you suck my cock kneeling in front of me, 69, moving on to you sitting on my cock as I play with your tits :)

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My husband has a fantasy of watching another guy have his way with me. What would you do to me whilst he watches ?
Give that ass a good spanking n fucking

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Start off with you sucking my cock then I'd have you in all fours as I fucked your pussy

ErosAnarcissos

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
spank you,stick it in, pull your hair, and whatever comes to our minds

Yorkshirem40

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd fuck you in the ass and then make him lick my cum out of your arsehole

Hush34Hush

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm liking the sound of this. Sing me up you should be fucked by 3 guys at the same time mouth pussy and ass and all of them cum in you at the same time.

Justfap

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lick u pussy until u cum, then shove my penis in u nice asshole and fuck until i cum inside

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd make sure his fantasy came true in style. Always happy to make it come true ;)

Piccolo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fucking you would be a pleasure!!
I’d love to tie you up with your legs spread wide so I can eat your pussy and make you beg for my cock inside you. Then stop move up to your nipples then slip my cock in your mouth whilst I run my fingers around your clot

Back