Shower me with......

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 44105 View attachment 44106 View attachment 44107 View attachment 44108 Costa I’m gona give u some competition pal.. I got Scarlett in my crosshairs too!!
I don't do competition my friend or games.. I am who I am and I know what I do.. I know how to flirt, to pleasure in sex but with love.. No emotion - no feelings - no sex.. my goal is to raise and inspire each other, not to diminish it.. Neither the best win.. I don't care for that.. I looking woman to fall In love.. Enjoy :)

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh ok sorry mate.. I didn’t know I will back off! Didn’t know u was serious.
No need to apologise.. But is good too is respectful and one more think.. Money, body type, cars... Material is use and enjoy the life.. everybody can have that and improve but the mature mind Need experience..

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeh it’s ok buddy I was just jokin .. I didn’t know u was serious with Scarlett. But yeh I was just messin sorry buddy.
I just type my comment in decent conversion mate, I am serius with every one.. In my moods like I said I can flirt and do a lot.. I have done a lot in my life.. About scarlett A beautiful woman brings pleasure to the eye, a good woman brings pleasure to the heart. One is jewelry, the other is treasure.. She knows what it is treasure or jewelry lol

Last edited:
Back