Married but want cock

Dcc

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a happily married man age 29.. had some amazing with a male friend of mine a few months ago.. I now dream of having more fun and gagging to play with some cock. Loved oral and feeling cock in my mouth and hands ... please tell me what I am missing out on ha x add me on kik bigdan2211

Last edited:

Bigbang2020

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am a happily married man age 29.. had some fun with a male friend of mine a few months ago.. I now dream of having more fun and gagging to play with some cock. Loved oral and feeling the cock inside of me ... please tell me what I am missing out on ha x add me on kik bigdan2211
Hey I'm the same would love to chat and know some more kik is bigbanger202 drop me a line

ldn18m

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi i very interested in this. Would love to suck a dick tbh, if ur in london im more than happy to meet once the virus is over.

Domywife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bi sissy guy to do as I'm told. Will travel and dress if you like

Lildick13

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a happily married man age 29.. had some amazing with a male friend of mine a few months ago.. I now dream of having more fun and gagging to play with some cock. Loved oral and feeling cock in my mouth and hands ... please tell me what I am missing out on ha x add me on kik bigdan2211
Hi baby

Back