B

bighandsbigfeet

Jugs!!! Part 3 is the best yet, love the pics, so hot with your toy between your tits and love it deep inside you, god I wish I was there to lend a hand or some other appendage.
Your tits look amazing in those pics, so suckable, would love to get my lips around your nips as your toy fills you up and you maybe suck on something of mine xx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Jugs!!! Part 3 is the best yet, love the pics, so hot with your toy between your tits and love it deep inside you, god I wish I was there to lend a hand or some other appendage.
Your tits look amazing in those pics, so suckable, would love to get my lips around your nips as your toy fills you up and you maybe suck on something of mine xx
Thank u very much !! And of course, I'd suck on your biggie while u ram ma toy in me... xx

B

bighandsbigfeet

Thank u very much !! And of course, I'd suck on your biggie while u ram ma toy in me... xx
Mmm bet a BJ from BJ is amazing, would have to slide my biggie deep inside your most inviting pussy after that

B

bighandsbigfeet

Yes then I want to taste myself after u fuck me .... biggie xx
Mmm yes, suck your juices off my cock after I have filled you up with my big portion of meat, and I will lick you freshy fucked pussy

S

Superfreak90

Yeah, we were both enjoying talking to each other and then I just woke up to see that happened. It's kind of annoying, why bother if you are just going to flake out and disappear.. Y'know what I mean?

I came here to try build confidence and self esteem and bonds... Not smash it down etc

I just find it funny how someone can go from wanting me and sending nudes to me to blocking me for no reason the next day.... Wtf
I’m sorry that you feel upset but I was honest with you and completely open with you, very upset by all these comments from you!! Maybe you should of waited for me to reply to you before slandering me on here !!

Back