Tied Up And Gagged

Serena

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What a weekend tied up and gagged for sexual pleasure! Yes, I don't mind it but for 10hrs? The guys had no problems with it, and was plenty of little blues about!

I can confess that I do enjoy a bit of BDSM now and again, I am a good collar and lead girl :) tied up and gagged is good, everyone should try it? even done it to a male partner before and yes you all should know by now that I also like being in control so that is such a nice time, him helpless tied up and me fucking him and teasing him. This is only a short confession today, but there will be more and hey drop me some replies back on my experience.

Serena x

L

Leedsdaz

Sounds like you enjoyed your weekend ever need a willing older guy im in ;)

Naughtinessinme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What a weekend tied up and gagged for sexual pleasure! Yes, I don't mind it but for 10hrs? The guys had no problems with it, and was plenty of little blues about!
Sounds like you’ve been having some great fun, I confess I quite like being dominated and fucked too, it’s quite hot being the role reversed x
I can confess that I do enjoy a bit of BDSM now and again, I am a good collar and lead girl :) tied up and gagged is good, everyone should try it? even done it to a male partner before and yes you all should know by now that I also like being in control so that is such a nice time, him helpless tied up and me fucking him and teasing him. This is only a short confession today, but there will be more and hey drop me some replies back on my experience.

Serena x

agfexciting

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Serena x

Be delighted to tie and tease maybe take you shopping what I buy you have to wear would be brave enough?

Back