do you ladies prefer...

KinkyDirtyCouple

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks, I don’t want to choke on his hair as I am deep throating him,if I am going to be chocking I want it to be having a pair of hands squeezing my throat as I am having a cock forced right down my throat and then he holds it there, i do get very excited when I am having a strap-on giving me a hard rough mouth fucking the same way, and I would just love to say that you have a gorgeous bum as well

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks, I don’t want to choke on his hair as I am deep throating him,if I am going to be chocking I want it to be having a pair of hands squeezing my throat as I am having a cock forced right down my throat and then he holds it there, i do get very excited when I am having a strap-on giving me a hard rough mouth fucking the same way, and I would just love to say that you have a gorgeous bum as well
Ty but literally was talking to Newby lol x

T

ToPleaseMyWife

we be shaved or have some hair down there? View attachment 30234

I have to be honest and say it's not a subject to which I've given a lot of thought, Sploosher. My hubby, believe it or not, is not that keen on oral sex (I blame a religious upbringing!). But, goodness! that photo has got me thinking :oops: How very pleasant it would be to lick and suck a shaved sack like that - no unwanted hairs in the throat or caught in one's teeth ;) - and how nice to go down on a cock without having one's nostrils tickled by bushy pubes! You've definitely inclined me towards the shaved camp!

Siggie 5.png

Back