I’m back. Tried been good.

K

Kate66

Happy to say I’ve missed this. Tried been good but won’t lie I like this me better. Missed the attention. Like guys wanking over me. Like showing off for my master too,like to keep him happy and we’ve still been meeting. He wants me been more slutty too and he doesn’t fuck me as good if I’m not. Is the pic slutty enough? Videoed my master and his mate a while back. Do I look innocent?

Attachments

• 571C5563-990D-4BA4-B101-21F6D538D92C.jpeg
    571C5563-990D-4BA4-B101-21F6D538D92C.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 196

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Happy to say I’ve missed this. Tried been good but won’t lie I like this me better. Missed the attention. Like guys wanking over me. Like showing off for my master too,like to keep him happy and we’ve still been meeting. He wants me been more slutty too and he doesn’t fuck me as good if I’m not. Is the pic slutty enough? Videoed my master and his mate a while back. Do I look innocent?

Dam sexy babe u look like u need more than ur master gives u... msg & let me know more of what makes u squirt&scream xx

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Very sexy

MEANj1999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nice​

F

Femdom_Fetishh

Can’t wait to see more! I’ve cummed so much for you baby

Handyman4u

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Find it kinda slutty sharing these pics online it’s what turns me on
Very slutty and a turn on .. your Master will be very pleased and I am sure he will be happy to hear that I wanked to your pictures

Daz8460

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
good is boring

Daz8460

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sexy

Back