Sub tgirl looking for Dom guys xx

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabbyx
  • Start date Start date
G

Gabbyx

Guest
Hi I’m a tgirl in Birmingham looking to meet up with local kinky Dominant guys x

Regular preferred but one offs and dogging trips are also cool! Message me if you can accom or meet at venues/outdoors and want to explore BDSM/kinks with a tgirl like me!xx
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7733.jpeg
    IMG_7733.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 26

Wills420

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Hi I’m a tgirl in Birmingham looking to meet up with local kinky Dominant guys x

Regular preferred but one offs and dogging trips are also cool! Message me if you can accom or meet at venues/outdoors and want to explore BDSM/kinks with a tgirl like me!xx
I'm here in a hotel all alone tonight in Brum if you are free darling
 

Milli225

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi I’m a tgirl in Birmingham looking to meet up with local kinky Dominant guys x

Regular preferred but one offs and dogging trips are also cool! Message me if you can accom or meet at venues/outdoors and want to explore BDSM/kinks with a tgirl like me!xx
Hi I’m in Brum until Sunday and I have a hotel, lmk if interested
 
Back
Top