what do white guys think about indian girls?

Frekless

UKChat Expert
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
872
Reaction score
356
I see a lot of racism online, and Im curious what white men think about us Indian girls, I live in an area and go to college where most of the people around me are asian and I never get to ask anyone this.
Love Indian girls ... traveled extensively in India over the years, many years ago had an Indian girlfriend in London, we had lots of fun ... she was very naughty.
xx
 
D

Deleted_Account

Guest
Very cute there tanned skin is mesmerizing, who does not like a tantalizing tanned beauty.
 

tchornyoldham

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
76
Reaction score
16
I see a lot of racism online, and Im curious what white men think about us Indian girls, I live in an area and go to college where most of the people around me are asian and I never get to ask anyone this.
I used to have a lover who was from Kenya, lovely tasting her pussy!!
 

Mark170981

UKChat Expert
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Messages
248
Reaction score
121
I see a lot of racism online, and Im curious what white men think about us Indian girls, I live in an area and go to college where most of the people around me are asian and I never get to ask anyone this.
I absolutely love Indian girls, love to have an Indian gf tbh
 

Calum

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Messages
87
Reaction score
16
I see a lot of racism online, and Im curious what white men think about us Indian girls, I live in an area and go to college where most of the people around me are asian and I never get to ask anyone this.
Very hot and sexy babe
 

Andy666

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
I have some close Indian friends and some Indian women are incredibly beautiful.
 
Back
Top