Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

Hungryfordick

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
41
Love sucking a strangers cock in the woods. Desperate for group fun on camera wanna film me sucking cock after cock then post on porn sites
 

fred1011

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 23, 2025
Messages
225
Reaction score
259
I once shared a cock with the wife taking turns tucking his big young cock. to be honest I couldn't take much of his cock in my mouth but the wife had no trouble taking it all the way down and boy did he cum. he stayed hard after and I watched him fuck her and shoot even more cum on her ass and back.
 

Hungryfordick

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
41
I once shared a cock with the wife taking turns tucking his big young cock. to be honest I couldn't take much of his cock in my mouth but the wife had no trouble taking it all the way down and boy did he cum. he stayed hard after and I watched him fuck her and shoot even more cum on her ass and back.
Love to share a cock with my wife then put it in her pussy and lick it as she rides it
 

fred1011

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 23, 2025
Messages
225
Reaction score
259
Love to share a cock with my wife then put it in her pussy and lick it as she rides it
Yes at one point she was sat on my cock while I was sucking his cock it was quite a weekend. I also liked putting my cock in her pussy after he had just cum and let her suck his cum of my cock
 

Pinkphilly

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Please be upfront and honest
Who loves giving..
Who loves taking it as much as possible.
Who would give it to some1 they didn't know ??

For Male an Female responses..
I love it. I’d suck anyone. I’m a man and I guess that makes me bi but I just love cock in my mouth. I wish I could find someone local to suck when ever they want. I even fantasise about being a paid sucker
 
Back
Top