Fuck my wife

JDBREEZY24

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
159
Hey everyone honestly just bored and horny and just want to open a discussion to see who would fuck my wife. Also let her suck you off?
 

Attachments

  • MyIMG.AI_20261008_ff54f9f2-d3f4-4741-a29a-0f149fcff20d.jpeg
    MyIMG.AI_20261008_ff54f9f2-d3f4-4741-a29a-0f149fcff20d.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 3
  • MyIMG.AI_20261008_e3e1fbe8-31f1-4477-bc83-0ffb74ece41c.jpeg
    MyIMG.AI_20261008_e3e1fbe8-31f1-4477-bc83-0ffb74ece41c.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3

ukbicouple

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
371
Reaction score
481
Really need to see
Hey everyone honestly just bored and horny and just want to open a discussion to see who would fuck my wife. Also let her suck you off?
Really need to see what she look like
 

Blueeyes82

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
429
Reaction score
185
Hey everyone honestly just bored and horny and just want to open a discussion to see who would fuck my wife. Also let her suck you off?
I’m up for chatting about this with you. Absolutely I’d let her suck me off, do it in front of you so you can see her enjoying it
 

maturemale4fun

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
257
Reaction score
70
I'll chat and hopefully see where it leads to would let her sucke and fuck her while u watch of u R into that DM me
 

Amatuerphotographer

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Hey everyone honestly just bored and horny and just want to open a discussion to see who would fuck my wife. Also let her suck you off?
Love to fuck her for you ., she can suck me m if I can eat her pussy ? Do get in touch if interested
 

hardonn65

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
152
Reaction score
118
Hey everyone honestly just bored and horny and just want to open a discussion to see who would fuck my wife. Also let her suck you off?
I'd most certainly fuck her and if she wanted to suck me off marvellous!
 

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,244
Reaction score
3,227
Hey everyone honestly just bored and horny and just want to open a discussion to see who would fuck my wife. Also let her suck you off?
I would enjoy fucking her, taking pics for you to see. She can suck my cock clean after fucking
 
Back
Top