Ftm trans man pre op

TRICKYFTM01

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
68
Reaction score
98
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Attachments
 

Attachments

  • 20251129_223850.jpg
    20251129_223850.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 10

VirginNudistM18

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Attachments
Heyyy, id love to meet up and hook up with you. Look at my dm and let me know what you think xxx
 

drew9999

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Messages
397
Reaction score
69
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Attachments
Im definietly intrested
 

ravolious

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Attachments
heyy im more tha interested in you xx
 

mattucus

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Attachments
Ftm here, would love to lick your pussy, especially outdoors
 

Here4Fun97

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey there, looking to meet someone, I am pre op, so have pussy n tits.

I more masculine, what I would like is to grind my pussy on a cock, would love to edge you and for my pussy to be licked.

Outdoors is my preferred environment, like a meet up play with each other and go.

If interested let me know, thanks
Attachments
I'm new around here but if you're still wanting I am very interested
 
Back
Top