Jane

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
1,509
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
66
Reaction score
397
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
Depends if you catch a happy hour. Outside of that they are high everywhere.
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
66
Reaction score
397
Southern trip. It took the better part of week for her land her man.
She explained the deal to him and did allow me to take waist down pics.
He has a real big cock that Jane loved.
It was a hot, hot night for all. May share more on this soon.
 

Attachments

  • pickup.jpg
    pickup.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
Top