Adrianwilde61
UKChat Newbie
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2026
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 3
Sorry not near Manchester but I would love to play with you xx
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry not near Manchester but I would love to play with you xx
I'm just up the road in St HelensHey looking for men and women to play with near Manchester
Can you accom this morning?? About 90 mins away in rush hour xHey looking for men and women to play with near Manchester
M29 8.5 north west dm meHey looking for men and women to play with near Manchester
Older guy in Manchester Wednesday night if you like a nice hotelHey looking for men and women to play with near Manchester
Let’s arrange a night and hotel in Manchester xxHey looking for men and women to play with near Manchester