Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

Longstone1

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
923
Reaction score
502
Cock sucking is wonderful for me. I love pleasing a guy this way. I like to suck him slowly and lovingly, taking more and more of his shaft inside my mouth until he is down my throat, and looking into his eyes as he is approaching his orgasm really does it for me, especially if he is a stranger. I love it so much!
Sounds amazing. Nothing better than eye contact. I’d happily volunteer!
 

stoney71

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 3, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Please be upfront and honest
Who loves giving..
Who loves taking it as much as possible.
Who would give it to some1 they didn't know ??

For Male an Female responses..
Love giving , have met ppl i hadnt known before and been rewarded
 

Jonesy92

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Absolutely love doing it, don't mind big little, smooth or hairy as long as there is a cock in my mouth and load of cum at the end I'm a happy boy! To be fair feel the same about eating pussy!1000009295.jpg
 

Velcron

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I love sucking cock but I prefer small ones less than 6 inches. I would also love to get my hands (and mouth) on a trans cock.
 

dan124

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
I want my cock 18m sucked for first time by m or f. I want to suck 18-23 yr old cock too
 
Back
Top