I was told I need to hit the gym.

Am I too big to you? Do I turn you off?

  • Come sit that big ass on my face! I love bbw women.

  • Ugh, your rolls disgust me! I like my women fit and petite.

  • I have no preference. Weight is not an important factor for me.


Results are only viewable after voting.

baldypaul76

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
963
Reaction score
461
I was chatting with a guy from Ireland , once seeing my pictures he called me a walrus. The man told me not a soul would want me.
What a vile thing to say to somebody.

I would love to have my way with you xxx
 

FunToBeHad69

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
I was chatting with a guy from Ireland , once seeing my pictures he called me a walrus. The man told me not a soul would want me.
Absolutely beautiful woman, ignore those comments by some ignorant bloke, you do what you are happy with, sorry you have had to listen to some blokes vile comments

Such amazing ass though xx
 

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
271
Reaction score
116
I was chatting with a guy from Ireland , once seeing my pictures he called me a walrus. The man told me not a soul would want me.
Nah you dont need the gym, just ride my cock all day thats the best exercise
 
C

chubbyfunster

Guest
Doubt i'd need to validate someone who looks like that of course your body is very, very nice.

The guy was either negging or you rejectrd him i guess? Dunno.

Most men would commit murder to hold a body like that, i'm sure.
 

tomjim

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
189
Reaction score
70
I was chatting with a guy from Ireland , once seeing my pictures he called me a walrus. The man told me not a soul would want me.
He must be blind....perfect body for me xx
 

Pil50Bi

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
382
Reaction score
233
I would say you are absolutely fine as you are.
The people that bring up size , they are the ones with the issue. Not you. You do as you wish. If you feel comfortable as you are , then so be it.
It only takes a handful of negative comments to make you feel low.

So i hope all the positivity here will bring that pride back up.

Stay strong and fuk the haters. You are beautiful.
 
Back
Top