Online fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bbw4fun
  • Start date Start date

Hubby

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Sep 16, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
14
Hi I will be wanking on cam later if you’re interested
 
V

Virginsub1234

Guest
UK Couple (black bbw wife, white hubby) spent years as swingers. Clubs, hotels etc. but enjoyed home meets the most. Fun times!

No longer actively seeking meets, just a bit of online fun/chat.

Enjoy her large collection of pics being owned, enjoyed and reposted by others
I would love to have some fun xx
 

HGWJ

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
34
UK Couple (black bbw wife, white hubby) spent years as swingers. Clubs, hotels etc. but enjoyed home meets the most. Fun times!

No longer actively seeking meets, just a bit of online fun/chat.

Enjoy her large collection of pics being owned, enjoyed and reposted by others
I’m looking for some online chats/fun and I’m potentially interested in this. Can send you a DM your way?
 
Back
Top