Is anyone else having site problems?

Sexyandsweetxoxo

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Anyone else having site problems? Was on and now can’t get back on it says “Something has gone haywire our end. Please contact an administrator”. What does this mean? Has the site gone down? I thought maybe I’ve been banned for sending too many messages but it’s not even working as a guest or with a different account?
 
V

Virginsub1234

Guest
Anyone else having site problems? Was on and now can’t get back on it says “Something has gone haywire our end. Please contact an administrator”. What does this mean? Has the site gone down? I thought maybe I’ve been banned for sending too many messages but it’s not even working as a guest or with a different account?
I am having same problem x
 

Scorpio_lady

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
484
Reaction score
413
There is the option of direct mail if you talk to someone on a regular basis
 

whitt72

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Mar 26, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Anyone else having site problems? Was on and now can’t get back on it says “Something has gone haywire our end. Please contact an administrator”. What does this mean? Has the site gone down? I thought maybe I’ve been banned for sending too many messages but it’s not even working as a guest or with a different account?
Yes
 
Back
Top