Slut wife for sharing….

HarryG1980

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 30, 2022
Messages
169
Reaction score
49
S

slutsub

Guest
We’ve been to a few swinging clubs….been watched…and had a lot of fun. We’ve toyed with the idea of something a bit more kinky next…spit roast…DP.. has anyone experienced this before? And if so, how did it go? View attachment 154440View attachment 154441

View attachment 154438View attachment 154439
We’ve been to a few swinging clubs….been watched…and had a lot of fun. We’ve toyed with the idea of something a bit more kinky next…spit roast…DP.. has anyone experienced this before? And if so, how did it go? View attachment 154440View attachment 154441

View attachment 154438View attachment 154439
I was once asked if I was going t o get home get my tits out and lay there all on show. So I was like why you going to have me watched? Certainly went home got naked and laid there on the sofa. Even told the guy how much I liked him been there while I was laid out totally naked . I really like having my tits out it feels so naughty and she looks so. Nice.
 

lancsbi_34

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
394

Beckyboo

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
111
Reaction score
178

HungNorfolkM

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
109

kenjohn

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
172
Reaction score
66
Back
Top