Midlands wife available

Beckyboo

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
110
Reaction score
176
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
 

Attachments

  • Becky 2022:3.jpg
    Becky 2022:3.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Becky hotel 2025 copy.jpg
    Becky hotel 2025 copy.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 139
  • J60.jpg
    J60.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 139
  • J59.jpg
    J59.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 136

Howieqwerty

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Messages
221
Reaction score
92
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
Could I be considered please. Dm me x
 

Adamholiday

UKChat Expert
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
564
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
Wish I was local!
 

bham69male_

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
112
Reaction score
18
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
Nice pictures!!
 

NathanHart

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
99
Reaction score
351
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
Nice to see you back
DM me if you still want to connect
 

Nowetalking0608

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
19
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
Wow very fuckable pussy
 

kenjohn

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
225
Reaction score
148
I am married, husband approves but passive and not involved. I am easy to be with, lead a normal life and seek a nice guy ideally locally who can take me somewhere and satisfy me on a regular basis. No drama or complications
You know I want you Becky, free today if you want to meet
 
Back
Top