T33n bi near London

crawleyboyyy

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Heyy I'm a bi male t33n that wants to fuck or get fucked u can do anything you want as long as your willing I'm in crawley (near london) pls dm me cause I'm very desperate and also you could bring toys or even clothes if you want me to wear or use I'm also that desperate that we could video it just pls dm me and get back to me
 

coupleforfun87

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
86
Heyy I'm a bi male t33n that wants to fuck or get fucked u can do anything you want as long as your willing I'm in crawley (near london) pls dm me cause I'm very desperate and also you could bring toys or even clothes if you want me to wear or use I'm also that desperate that we could video it just pls dm me and get back to me
If ur willing to let my mrs put my cock in you then u lick her out while i pound you
 

crawleyboyyy

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
Hi srry for not responding but yh I would love to do that except I can't get to you would have to come to me if your willing then I can even put a lil money towards it and also if your interested pls dm me
 

coupleforfun87

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
86
Unfortunately we are in a part ok uk that is not reachable video sex only thing for tonight
 

crawleyboyyy

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
6
I dm u just now but we can always do it next week or smth i don't mind I'm just desperate and I can help with the fuel depending on how much it cost
 
Back
Top