Looking for long term chat

C

CHRDAV135

Guest
I sent you a DM but you didn't get back to me. The offer still stands if you wanna chat :)
 

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,225
Reaction score
3,208
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Hi Daisy,

I like chatting, sexy and normal. Do you mind older men?
 

NaughtyWishes

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Messages
191
Reaction score
76
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Hello again, sorry had to take a call, which room are you in now - I will find you and pm x
 
M

MrBigInches53

Guest
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Heya hello
Feel free to contact me
Any time
On here or if I see me in chatroom
I'm 53 love to chat about anything really
 

wildrover2202

UKChat Initiate
Joined
May 29, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
10
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Hi there love to chat with you if you fancy it - am open to anything you want.
Andy
x
 

Freeforall68

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
19
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Please feel free to message me anytime and I am more than happy to chat, with you. I look forward to hearing from you.
 

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
1,144
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Hello and welcome Daisy.
The feeling is mutual, hopefully you can find the right people to feel less lonely.
My inbox is always open, I enjoy long chats.
 

wildrover2202

UKChat Initiate
Joined
May 29, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
10
Hi all

I’m looking for long term chats

I’m 37 and feeling lonely

Please feel free to drop me a message

Looking for normal and naughty chats
Hi there, would love to chat with you - feel free to make contact. Thanks Andy
 
Back
Top