Fuck my wife discussion

baldypaul76

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
964
Reaction score
462
Hi there, on here to discuss who would be interested in fucking my wife. I think it's hot to see her fucking or sucking a dick on FaceTime
I would love to fuck her = she looks incredible. Whereabouts are you?
 

fred1011

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 23, 2025
Messages
226
Reaction score
263
I also like to watch the wife being fucked. we have a holiday home where she goes alone for the weekend and arranges to meet one two or even three guys and she video calls me
 

Alex1960

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
694
I also like to watch the wife being fucked. we have a holiday home where she goes alone for the weekend and arranges to meet one two or even three guys and she video calls me
Ultimate weekend break
 
Back
Top