Do you...

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
1,703
Most of the good ones are no more, but that's probably boomer talk

Do you know of any right wing comedians?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,101
Reaction score
33,939
Dry Bar sometimes has them. Can be worth a giggle.


Do you know what time it is?
 

Manvspencil

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
893
Reaction score
656
Yes, but only when they're not performing. It makes them uncomfortable and I'm a sadist like that.

Do you have a moment to talk about Jesus?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,873
Reaction score
1,329
The Arsenal player?

Do you follow religious teachings?
 

Manvspencil

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
893
Reaction score
656
I've had a look, I don't have him on Insta.

Do you have any idea what's going on?
 

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,512
Have you asked Marvin Gaye?

Does anyone fancy a bit of sex with me? (ladies only)
 

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
5,807
Reaction score
1,703
No, I was sitin on the dock of the bay

Do you think we should have a national Dolly mourning day? But only from 8 to 5.
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,873
Reaction score
1,329
No idea

Do you realise this is the do you thread?
 

Manvspencil

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
893
Reaction score
656
Well, we all are I imagine.

Do you want to start the Do You questions again?
 
Back
Top