Bisubexcuck
UKChat Familiar
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2025
- Messages
- 359
- Reaction score
- 678
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It gets so hard and then I love to shoot into the knickers and then put them back into the laundryI bet your big cock gets rock hard
Mmmm who’s were best?I like to put a pair on while I sniff the others. I once worked in a house where two daughters, the mother and the grandmother lived. Laundry basket was full of dirty knickers of all sizes. Yummy
Grandmother’s, I like old women’s knickersMmmm who’s were best?
Id love to have been a fly on the wall. Id be wankingWhen my wife was cheating I used to get yesterday’s panties out of the laundry basket, lay them on the floor, then strip naked and crawl across the floor to them and lick the gussett
Wank with m or fI would love to wank with a buddy with and over worn knickers
Either or bothWank with m or f
Wanna exchange picsEither or both
If I had any i would lolWanna exchange pics
I am cuckold and sometimes my only pleasure after the wife has seen her bull is being allowed to play with her pantiesId love to have been a fly on the wall. Id be wanking
You can always take one nowIf I had any i would lol
Family and friends always the best.I do love sniffing and wanking into dirty knickers. Has to be people I know for them to really turn me on. Had some great ones
Yeah me tooI would love to wank with a buddy with and over worn knickers
Where are you?Yeah me too
South west London, you?Where are you?
It’s the taboo of knowing who wears themFamily and friends always the best.
I’m in Farnham Surrey, work in WimbledonSouth west London, you?