COVER IT UP FOR A CHANGE Sexy in boxers

V

Virginsub1234

Guest
Ok did this before but left so the post did too. I find it incredibly sexy with men in boxers leave a bit of mystery just as men like women in sexy underwear. So please boys show them off

IN response to first post I also like men in jeans with nothing on underneath ;)

NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SO MANY SHY MEN ON HERE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PREVIOUS POSTERS FROM BEFORE

GLAD TO SEE THE LADIES ENJOYING THIS POST AS WELL

THERE YOU GO GUYS YOU ARE APPRECIATED PARTIALLY COVERED
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

Scorpio_lady

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
487
Reaction score
416
mmmmmmmmmmm just what I like to see thank you Good Boy xxx.

Come on boys were did you all go to you can post whilst chat is down lol
 
Back
Top