Recent content by Yorkybeast

  1. Y

    Any big cock near Manchester?

    Yorkshire can travel, and I'm huge x
  2. Y

    Yorkshire lady for BWC satisfaction

    Hi I'm looking for just one lady I can get to know well and regularly treat and cnnect on satisfying sexual level. I'm well endowed and skilled and make journeys to suit you're time scale. Sounds fun? Message me
  3. Y

    West Yorkshire single lady for sugar daddy arrangement

    Any ladies out there fancy striking up a deal? Looking for regular connection with 1 beautiful lady
  4. Y

    Honest opinions please ladies

    Does it turn you on watching your fella have a really good wank and why? I'm curious. Thanks for your replies
  5. Y

    West Yorkshire Leeds/Bradford ladies tonight?

    Any local ladies at a loose end tonight?
  6. Y

    Lady to watch me fuck another lady?

    Any ladies interested in watching? Or be the one to watch being fucked? DM me
  7. Y

    What would it take???

    No ladies ever been fucked as another lady watched? Or was the watcher?
  8. Y

    What would it take???

    Ladies?
  9. Y

    What would it take???

    I'm currently seeing a lady that would like me to fuck a lady and make her orgasm in front of her. She doesn't want to touch, just watch and then be fucked. Then swap roles , you watch while I fuck her. What would it take? Any ladies interested in this?
  10. Y

    Yorkshire ladies today?

    Any Yorkshire ladies free today? Mid 49's guy well skilled and endowed looking for a fun time today x
  11. Y

    Good Evening lovely lot

    New to the site and excited to see what it brings! I'm a mid 40's west Yorkshire man looking for a fun lady in my local area. I'm not into anything wild or taboo, I just enjoy a true connection. I'm a shaven rugged fella, well endowed and skilled. In good shape and open minded. DM me if...
Back
Top