Recent content by YellowMellow

  1. Y

    NE Ladies

    Hello, I'm based in the North East, near Newcastle, Married, Male 50 Indian, I'm looking for ladies fairly local to the area to get to know and interact with intellectually on here and then see how things go, open to meetups and physical once things take a direction. Any like minded ladies...
  2. Y

    Discreet Married Ladies

    Hello, Im a happily married Indian 49 living in Newcastle. Im looking to explore online messages with married women with a possibility for discreet meets. Looking for a stimulating person who know what they want. and see where it goes. If you think its you DM me.
  3. Y

    North East Meetup

    Looking for some action in the North East open to dogging any females or couples for a male.
  4. Y

    Tie me up in front of hubby

    Would love to, then fill you up and make your hubby watch the cum drip out.
  5. Y

    Summer fun!

    North East happy and willing.
  6. Y

    Where do you like to cum?

    you look stunning, I'd love to cum inside you fill you up and then watch it seep out of you!
Back
Top