Recent content by willrich80

  1. W

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Very beautiful and sexy, what else can I say
  2. W

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Oh wow, they'll set me off again..
  3. W

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    1st photo I saw when I logged in here with my morning brew. You know where this ended. Now my brew is cold.
  4. W

    Couple looking to chat

    Hi, did you find what you were looking for? I'm 46 - I dont consider that to be old, but I'm alive to the fact that some do haha. Message if you like
  5. W

    New to all this!

    Hi, in a similar situation shhh! Hope you find what you're looking for
  6. W

    What woman get off to ..

    As I sit here, having finally got the house to myself, contemplating some self indulgence. I'm lining up my favorite videos online which are generally group sex or threesomes - two guys one girl. Or tit fucks - simple pleasures are the best. I love tits - never got this out of my system, and...
  7. W

    Hello

    Hello I'm a married male 40s, here to have a look around and talk about all things sex with like minded people. Not here to send random dick pics to woman - unless you want one ;)
Back
Top