Recent content by Tinywilly

  1. Tinywilly

    Share pictures of your wife here

    This is the view guys from Lincoln and the surrounding area get of her.
  2. Tinywilly

    Share pictures of your wife here

    Sian would welcome you with open legs.
  3. Tinywilly

    Cock pics

    My cocklette.
  4. Tinywilly

    TIed slut

    Sian tied and fucked on a cross by a RAF officer based at RAF Conninsby near Lincoln. He had first go on her filling her cunt full of cum then four of his officers take their turns.
  5. Tinywilly

    Share pictures of your wife here

    This is my wife Sian Newell from Lincoln UK. Sian is a 54 year old mother of four and a bare back hot wife of 30 years. Sian has regular bull’s who use her for their needs and share her with their friends and at swingers or gang bang parties, she also meets guys on fabswingers and Tinder, she...
  6. Tinywilly

    Gay sex

    It’s an unbelievable amazing experience, Sian and I giving our bodies and minds completely over to our bull’s and other people they share us with or give us too. We have also been taken to parties for groups of guys to use us both, we both love these experiences not only for the pleasure we...
  7. Tinywilly

    Gay sex

    I’m 55 and Sian is 54, we are both very experienced as a bare back bi sub cuckold couple, we give ourselves completely over to our Dom bull’s.
  8. Tinywilly

    Gay sex

    Lincolnshire arse for you? We are a bi sub cuckold couple from Lincoln, both available and very experienced, or you could just fuck mine, choice is yours.
  9. Tinywilly

    Pictures of my wife Sian Newell from Lincoln getting ready for a date with a bull.

    I count myself lucky each day, Sian has always loved having multiple men and even if I was hung and could fuck her properly shed still need her sexual freedom. We both accept each other for who we are both personally and sexually. We both know and love that rack of us needs guys with big...
  10. Tinywilly

    Hello from a new member from Lincoln.

    Yes please.
  11. Tinywilly

    Pictures of my wife Sian Newell from Lincoln getting ready for a date with a bull.

    No we only accommodate, we have a large house and accommodate all our sex friends. You’re more than welcome to stay for a weekend and have full access to Sian’s body.
  12. Tinywilly

    Pictures of my wife Sian Newell from Lincoln getting ready for a date with a bull.

    Where are you based. We are in Lincoln, we can accommodate.
  13. Tinywilly

    Guys with butt plugs in.

    Yes I do, not only is it smoother there no razor rash. I’m lucky as I have no upper body hair at all, h hardly any on my legs or my tiny cock and bum. I naturally have very low testosterone so very little body hair.
  14. Tinywilly

    Caged

    I know that I’m fortunate to have such an amazing wife when I’m such a pathetic excuse for a man. I don’t view myself as a man, I view myself as half way between a man and a woman. My wife deserves real men and I’ll serve her in any way she desires.
Back
Top