Recent content by shinymacman

  1. S

    Share perfect pussy pictures

    Your vagina looks so inviting..
  2. S

    Love it when he's rough with me

    If I was your daughters boy friend I would be using you every night as my personel cum dump..
  3. S

    Love it when he's rough with me

    He's a lucky boyfriend to have your daughter and you to soothe his throbbing erection..
  4. S

    New to this

    You look so stunningly gorgeous..I'd love to keep you amused, but I bet hubby really needs you when he gets home..
  5. S

    Jerkal = HOA

    I'd get her to give me soothing hand relief into the satin dress until I pump up a thick load down the front of it and then have her on her back pounding into her missionary pumping up stream after stream of thick sperm inside her until I make her sore.. Just think of all that thick sperm...
  6. S

    Tv hosts and weather hotties all around Europe you can't stop jerking off with

    I'd love to feel her hands wanking me off into that leather dress until I pump up a thick load all down the front of it..Same with the leather trousers..
  7. S

    Celebrity wanks

    She often wears a Leather skirt which she could wank me off into..
  8. S

    Fave fuck?

    mmm..I wonder if the delivery man noticed a wet patch in the crotch of your leggings..
  9. S

    His mates come over

    Your sons mates are lucky that they can pump up all their pent up needs and fertile semen into you..
  10. S

    Up to you

    Friend of son..and I follow you into your room..
  11. S

    Hope she doesn’t find out

    My cock would be between your legs..
  12. S

    In my new dress

    I could provide a mess all down the front of that dress...with your help..
  13. S

    In my new dress

    No..I Like it and you look stunningly gorgeous..The bottom half of the dress is probably wipe clean which would be very handy..
  14. S

    In my new dress

    I would call it your bingo dress...Eyes down look in..
  15. S

    Cum filled knickers

    Did you find them like this after you had been wearing them and do you know who's cum it is..
Back
Top