Recent content by sharedsub

  1. S

    What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

    I'm submissive to my husband so he picks who I'm shared with, most often guys around our own age (40s-50-s) but it can be younger sometimes. He enjoys being dominant to younger women as well as to me, and he's currently seeing a 19 year old who's new to the lifestyle. I think that's a good mix. x
  2. S

    Hi im adam anyone ever tried mfm

    It's something I really love x
  3. S

    Newly moved to the UK

    Me and my husband have just recently moved to the UK and we hope to meet cool people we can explore the scene here with. The lifestyle is not as mainstream here as it is back home but we've met some great people so far anyway. We're open to people who are new to the lifestyle as well as people...
Back
Top