Recent content by Sarahlittlelegs

  1. Sarahlittlelegs

    Good Morning

    You're welcome
  2. Sarahlittlelegs

    Good Morning

    Just a little undies photo to start your day ❤️ hope you like
  3. Sarahlittlelegs

    Role Play Kinks

    Personally, I like older men, I think with a lot of them that just encourages role play? I was naive I guess but was happy to dress up for a few guys, etc x
  4. Sarahlittlelegs

    World Cup

  5. Sarahlittlelegs

    Gift

  6. Sarahlittlelegs

    Where do you like to cum?

    Very particular!
  7. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Thankyoooou, but you pm me
  8. Sarahlittlelegs

    Where do you like to cum?

    Thankyoooou
  9. Sarahlittlelegs

    Where do you like to cum?

    Tie you up? I'm taking your wallet
  10. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Thankyoooou xx
  11. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Kik is SarahDurham2003 by the way mister x
  12. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Thanks mister
  13. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Thankyoooou xx
  14. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Thanks Roger xxxx ❤️
  15. Sarahlittlelegs

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Thankyoooou xxx
Back
Top