Recent content by Pinkphilly

  1. P

    Humiliate me please!!!

    I really want women (or men) to sexually humiliate me
  2. P

    Ebony ladies?

    Fab cock. Would look great inside my wife
  3. P

    Dare to say hello?

    Hi
  4. P

    Yes I’m new but why doesn’t nobody want to chat?

    What do you want to chat about?
  5. P

    New bi curious.

    Nothing better than sucking cock. And being told what to do. Makes me hard thinking about it
  6. P

    Lovely Essex Cock available . see driver for details

    Would you let a man suck it?
  7. P

    Need more submissions and sissies

    I’m in - tell me what kink I should share
  8. P

    sex

    Love to lick pussy clean after it’s filled
  9. P

    What a sissy needs x

    I want to be put in pink tutu and stockings and abused
  10. P

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    I love it. I’d suck anyone. I’m a man and I guess that makes me bi but I just love cock in my mouth. I wish I could find someone local to suck when ever they want. I even fantasise about being a paid sucker
  11. P

    I want to watch my wife suck cock and fuck

    It’s the best experience, wish my wife would fuck someone every week
  12. P

    Need sexual humiliation

    I’m a regular guy but I need dirty talk, men or women. Tell me what I should do, tell me I’m useless etc. I can tell you fantasies
  13. P

    No limit wife chats

    I have a brown wife. Love dirty chat…. Cleaned her up a few times as well…
  14. P

    Would love to hear from tv,s ts crossdressers

    Makes me horny. I love wearing fishnets and tutu and being humiliated
Back
Top