Recent content by Paulmq20

  1. P

    Anyone fancy a genuine conversation ? Try me.

    Let’s chat I’m M 37 north west
  2. P

    Anyone fancy a chat, Merseyside ways or north west in general! X

    If anyone’s up for a chat preferably some single ladies! Or just any ladies in general who want some company x
  3. P

    No clues of anyone is actually interested in a proper conversation on here, is it me

    I can’t seem to get anyone to chat ? I don’t wanna put all my info up straight away until I at least got some information off long time members… Anyone fancies a chat feel free to message me
  4. P

    Pics!

    Any ladies wanna swap some pics ??
  5. P

    Am new to this! any ladies looking for naughty talk, pics even meet ups!

    Give me a message if any ladies would like to chat!! I’m sure we’d get along x
  6. P

    Meet up!

    Anyone up for meeting in Merseyside ?? Women only! Young stud with a big cock is horny and up for some fun!! X
Back
Top