Recent content by NorthEastSucker

  1. NorthEastSucker

    Sucking Cocks Now

    I wish...
  2. NorthEastSucker

    Sucking Cocks Now

    Any straight lads want sucking off? Absolutely nothing at all wanted in return. Just lie back and let me suck you until you cum down my throat, then leave. Also into getting face fucked. I get off by sucking cocks. If you want to you can bring a mate and I'll suck you both off together. No...
  3. NorthEastSucker

    My cock

    I'd love to suck a hot load from it.
  4. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want To Fuck My Mouth & Cum Down My Throat?

    Looking for lads to use my mouth and fill it with cum. Would be up for a group of lads taking turns fucking my mouth and filling me with spunk. Prefer under 30s.
  5. NorthEastSucker

    Looking To Suck & Swallow

    Any lads around the Newcastle area fancy meeting up and letting me worship their cock until they spunk in my mouth? Just sit or lie back and let me get you off. Nothing wanted in return? Prefer under 40
  6. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck cocks

    Sorry, I'm never down there.
  7. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck cocks

    I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne
  8. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck cocks and swallow cum.

    Whereabouts are you?
  9. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck cocks and swallow cum.

    Looking to suck cocks and swallow cum. Any lads want to donate a load or two?
  10. NorthEastSucker

    Looking to suck cocks

    Anyone want to meet up, get sucked to completion and then leave? Up for getting face fucked too. Prefer younger lads under 35
  11. NorthEastSucker

    M20 Just wanna blow my load in Newcastle-upon-Tyne

    Are you still looking to blow your load? Willing mouth and throat here for you to use.
  12. NorthEastSucker

    Anyone had any success in these local forums?

    I find it hard to find people who actually want to meet. Plenty of chat but not much action. Who would have thought finding a cock to suck would be so difficult?
  13. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want Sucking Off?

    Whereabouts are you?
  14. NorthEastSucker

    Any Lads Want Sucking Off?

    I'm looking to suck cocks and take a face fucking. Blow your load in my mouth. Prefer under 40s. Must be discreet.
  15. NorthEastSucker

    M20 Just wanna blow my load in Newcastle-upon-Tyne

    I'd love to suck that
Back
Top